Malaysia’s vehicle sales edge up 0.5% in November
In the January-November period, meanwhile, total sales reached 597,273 units, down from 601,827 units in the same period of 2014.
The data also showed that Malaysia’s vehicle production increased to 50,203 units in November from 47,422 units in the same month of 2014. Passenger vehicle production held at 45,747 units in total production while commercial vehicle production accounted for 4,456 units. In the first eleven months of the year, vehicle production in Malaysia reached 569,374 units, up from 545,352 units in the same period of last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia