Malaysia’s vehicle sales edge up 0.5% in November
In the January-November period, meanwhile, total sales reached 597,273 units, down from 601,827 units in the same period of 2014.
The data also showed that Malaysia’s vehicle production increased to 50,203 units in November from 47,422 units in the same month of 2014. Passenger vehicle production held at 45,747 units in total production while commercial vehicle production accounted for 4,456 units. In the first eleven months of the year, vehicle production in Malaysia reached 569,374 units, up from 545,352 units in the same period of last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak