Malaysia’s vehicle sales may fall for first time since 2010
Malaysia’s automotive industry posted a record high total industry volume (TIV) of 666,674 units in 2015 owing to a stable economy and employment rate and higher sales. However, the MAA predicts that 2016’s TIV will fall by 2.5% to 650,000 units before rising by 3% to 669,500 units in 2017, to 686,200 units in 2018, to 702,000 units in 2019 and to 717,444 units in 2020.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years