Malaysia’s vehicle sales see a 6-year-low
Of the 49,085 units sold, passenger vehicles accounted for 43,550 units while commercial vehicles accounted for the remaining 5,535 units.
The data also showed that Malaysia’s vehicle sales declined by around 13.7% to 515,293 units in the first eleven months of 2016, down 82,013 units from a year earlier.
MAA predicts that the auto sales for December will be a bit better as the year-end festive promotions are continuing and consumers might tend to buy beforehand in case of a possible hike next year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets