Malaysia’s vehicle sales see a 6-year-low
Of the 49,085 units sold, passenger vehicles accounted for 43,550 units while commercial vehicles accounted for the remaining 5,535 units.
The data also showed that Malaysia’s vehicle sales declined by around 13.7% to 515,293 units in the first eleven months of 2016, down 82,013 units from a year earlier.
MAA predicts that the auto sales for December will be a bit better as the year-end festive promotions are continuing and consumers might tend to buy beforehand in case of a possible hike next year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends