Malaysia’s vehicle sales slump 29% on year in March
Total industry volume (TIV) is expected to fall by 23% to 130,000 units in the first quarter of this year from 168,306 units in the same period of last year. Perodua’s car production decreased to 48,300 units in the first quarter compared to 60,100 units in the same period of 2015. The company’s car sales in the first quarter also declined by 17.4% to 47,200 units from 57,200 units in the same quarter of 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains