Malaysia’s vehicle sales slump 29% on year in March
Total industry volume (TIV) is expected to fall by 23% to 130,000 units in the first quarter of this year from 168,306 units in the same period of last year. Perodua’s car production decreased to 48,300 units in the first quarter compared to 60,100 units in the same period of 2015. The company’s car sales in the first quarter also declined by 17.4% to 47,200 units from 57,200 units in the same quarter of 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September