Malaysia’s vehicle sales slump 29% on year in March
Total industry volume (TIV) is expected to fall by 23% to 130,000 units in the first quarter of this year from 168,306 units in the same period of last year. Perodua’s car production decreased to 48,300 units in the first quarter compared to 60,100 units in the same period of 2015. The company’s car sales in the first quarter also declined by 17.4% to 47,200 units from 57,200 units in the same quarter of 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high