Malaysian producer announces Dec PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new offers are down by MYR25/ton ($6/ton) for LDPE and MYR20/ton ($5/ton) for PP while its HDPE prices are rolled over from November.
A trader noted, “As for LLDPE, the producer did not give any offers for December shipment as they prefer to export LLDPE rather than selling in the domestic market.”
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1346/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5500/ton ($1332/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5940/ton ($1438/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR5980/ton ($1448/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5100/ton ($1235/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5250/ton ($1271/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5350/ton ($1296/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5650/ton ($1368/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until December 4, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe