Malaysian producer announces Dec PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new offers are down by MYR25/ton ($6/ton) for LDPE and MYR20/ton ($5/ton) for PP while its HDPE prices are rolled over from November.
A trader noted, “As for LLDPE, the producer did not give any offers for December shipment as they prefer to export LLDPE rather than selling in the domestic market.”
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1346/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5500/ton ($1332/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5940/ton ($1438/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR5980/ton ($1448/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5100/ton ($1235/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5250/ton ($1271/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5350/ton ($1296/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5650/ton ($1368/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until December 4, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops