Malaysian producer announces Dec PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new offers are down by MYR25/ton ($6/ton) for LDPE and MYR20/ton ($5/ton) for PP while its HDPE prices are rolled over from November.
A trader noted, “As for LLDPE, the producer did not give any offers for December shipment as they prefer to export LLDPE rather than selling in the domestic market.”
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1346/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5500/ton ($1332/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5940/ton ($1438/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR5980/ton ($1448/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5100/ton ($1235/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5250/ton ($1271/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5350/ton ($1296/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5650/ton ($1368/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until December 4, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market