Malaysian producer announces Dec PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new offers are down by MYR25/ton ($6/ton) for LDPE and MYR20/ton ($5/ton) for PP while its HDPE prices are rolled over from November.
A trader noted, “As for LLDPE, the producer did not give any offers for December shipment as they prefer to export LLDPE rather than selling in the domestic market.”
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1334/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1346/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5500/ton ($1332/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5940/ton ($1438/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR5980/ton ($1448/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5100/ton ($1235/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5250/ton ($1271/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5350/ton ($1296/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5650/ton ($1368/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until December 4, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical