Malaysian producer announces Dec PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer lowered its offers by $30/ton for PP block copolymer injection, PP random copolymer injection and LDPE film and by $40/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection. As for HDPE film and blow moulding, the producer implemented an increase of $40/ton on its new offers.
The producer’s December offers are standing at $1210/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1240/ton for PP film, at $1250/ton for PP fibre, at $1290/ton for PPBC inj., at $1340/ton for PPRC inj., at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1310/ton HDPE film and at $1330/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops