Malaysian producer announces Dec PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer lowered its offers by $30/ton for PP block copolymer injection, PP random copolymer injection and LDPE film and by $40/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection. As for HDPE film and blow moulding, the producer implemented an increase of $40/ton on its new offers.
The producer’s December offers are standing at $1210/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1240/ton for PP film, at $1250/ton for PP fibre, at $1290/ton for PPBC inj., at $1340/ton for PPRC inj., at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1310/ton HDPE film and at $1330/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets
- European PVC producers ungenerous in Turkey: Prices up 21% in a month