Malaysian producer announces Dec PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer lowered its offers by $30/ton for PP block copolymer injection, PP random copolymer injection and LDPE film and by $40/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection. As for HDPE film and blow moulding, the producer implemented an increase of $40/ton on its new offers.
The producer’s December offers are standing at $1210/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1240/ton for PP film, at $1250/ton for PP fibre, at $1290/ton for PPBC inj., at $1340/ton for PPRC inj., at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1310/ton HDPE film and at $1330/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets