Malaysian producer announces Jan PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer rolled over its homo-PP raffia and LDPE offers from December while raising its prices by $20/ton for homo-PP yarn, film and injection, by $30/ton for homo-PP fibre, by $10/ton for PP block copolymer, by $40/ton for HDPE blow moulding and by $50/ton for HDPE film. The ongoing supply limitations were cited as the main reason behind the relatively larger hikes for HDPE.
The producer’s January offers are standing at $1230/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1260/ton for PP film, at $1280/ton for PP fibre, at $1300/ton for PPBC inj., at $1340/ton for PPRC inj., at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1360/ton HDPE film and at $1370/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm