Malaysian producer announces Jan PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer rolled over its homo-PP raffia and LDPE offers from December while raising its prices by $20/ton for homo-PP yarn, film and injection, by $30/ton for homo-PP fibre, by $10/ton for PP block copolymer, by $40/ton for HDPE blow moulding and by $50/ton for HDPE film. The ongoing supply limitations were cited as the main reason behind the relatively larger hikes for HDPE.
The producer’s January offers are standing at $1230/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1260/ton for PP film, at $1280/ton for PP fibre, at $1300/ton for PPBC inj., at $1340/ton for PPRC inj., at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1360/ton HDPE film and at $1370/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support