Malaysian producer announces Jan PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer rolled over its homo-PP raffia and LDPE offers from December while raising its prices by $20/ton for homo-PP yarn, film and injection, by $30/ton for homo-PP fibre, by $10/ton for PP block copolymer, by $40/ton for HDPE blow moulding and by $50/ton for HDPE film. The ongoing supply limitations were cited as the main reason behind the relatively larger hikes for HDPE.
The producer’s January offers are standing at $1230/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1260/ton for PP film, at $1280/ton for PP fibre, at $1300/ton for PPBC inj., at $1340/ton for PPRC inj., at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1360/ton HDPE film and at $1370/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?