Malaysian producer announces June PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new PE prices stand at MYR5030/ton ($1177/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5110/ton ($1196/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5160/ton ($1207/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1345/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5950/ton ($1392/ton) for LDPE inj., at MYR6080/ton ($1422/ton) for LDPE coating and at MYR5300/ton ($1240/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR4950/ton ($1158/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5100/ton ($1193/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5150/ton ($1205/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5450/ton ($1275/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets