Malaysian producer announces June PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new PE prices stand at MYR5030/ton ($1177/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5110/ton ($1196/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5160/ton ($1207/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1345/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5950/ton ($1392/ton) for LDPE inj., at MYR6080/ton ($1422/ton) for LDPE coating and at MYR5300/ton ($1240/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR4950/ton ($1158/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5100/ton ($1193/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5150/ton ($1205/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5450/ton ($1275/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs