Malaysian producer announces June PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new PE prices stand at MYR5030/ton ($1177/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5110/ton ($1196/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5160/ton ($1207/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1345/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5950/ton ($1392/ton) for LDPE inj., at MYR6080/ton ($1422/ton) for LDPE coating and at MYR5300/ton ($1240/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR4950/ton ($1158/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5100/ton ($1193/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5150/ton ($1205/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5450/ton ($1275/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure