Malaysian producer announces Nov PP, PE offers to local market
According to distributors, the producer’s new offers indicate rollovers for all products, except for LDPE prices which are down by MYR150/ton ($35/ton) for film and by MYR50/ton ($12/ton) for coating and injection grades when compared to October.
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1277/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1296/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1352/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6190/ton ($1456/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR6230/ton ($1465/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5300/ton ($1246/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5450/ton ($1282/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5550/ton ($1305/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5850/ton ($1376/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until November 2, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe