Malaysian producer announces Nov PP, PE offers to local market
According to distributors, the producer’s new offers indicate rollovers for all products, except for LDPE prices which are down by MYR150/ton ($35/ton) for film and by MYR50/ton ($12/ton) for coating and injection grades when compared to October.
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1277/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1296/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1352/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6190/ton ($1456/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR6230/ton ($1465/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5300/ton ($1246/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5450/ton ($1282/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5550/ton ($1305/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5850/ton ($1376/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until November 2, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets