Malaysian producer announces Nov PP, PE offers to local market
According to distributors, the producer’s new offers indicate rollovers for all products, except for LDPE prices which are down by MYR150/ton ($35/ton) for film and by MYR50/ton ($12/ton) for coating and injection grades when compared to October.
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1277/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1296/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1352/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6190/ton ($1456/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR6230/ton ($1465/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5300/ton ($1246/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5450/ton ($1282/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5550/ton ($1305/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5850/ton ($1376/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until November 2, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market