Malaysian producer announces Nov PP, PE offers to local market
According to distributors, the producer’s new offers indicate rollovers for all products, except for LDPE prices which are down by MYR150/ton ($35/ton) for film and by MYR50/ton ($12/ton) for coating and injection grades when compared to October.
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5430/ton ($1277/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5510/ton ($1296/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5560/ton ($1306/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1352/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6190/ton ($1456/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR6230/ton ($1465/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5300/ton ($1246/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5450/ton ($1282/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5550/ton ($1305/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5850/ton ($1376/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
Distributors also said that the producer’s new offers will be valid until November 2, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness