Malaysian producer announces Nov PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer cut its offers by $20/ton for PP block copolymer injection and PP random copolymer injection, by $30/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, LDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and by $40/ton for HDPE film.
The producer’s November offers are standing at $1250/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1280/ton for PP film, at $1300/ton for PP fibre, at $1320/ton for PPBC inj., at $1370/ton for PPRC inj., at $1350/ton for LDPE film, at $1450/ton for LDPE coating, at $1270/ton HDPE film and at $1290/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE
- Downtrend continues into July in Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets
- Pace of PS drops in Asia slackens; ABS downtrend in full swing