Malaysian producer announces Nov PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer cut its offers by $20/ton for PP block copolymer injection and PP random copolymer injection, by $30/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, LDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and by $40/ton for HDPE film.
The producer’s November offers are standing at $1250/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1280/ton for PP film, at $1300/ton for PP fibre, at $1320/ton for PPBC inj., at $1370/ton for PPRC inj., at $1350/ton for LDPE film, at $1450/ton for LDPE coating, at $1270/ton HDPE film and at $1290/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high