Malaysian producer announces Nov PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer cut its offers by $20/ton for PP block copolymer injection and PP random copolymer injection, by $30/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, LDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and by $40/ton for HDPE film.
The producer’s November offers are standing at $1250/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1280/ton for PP film, at $1300/ton for PP fibre, at $1320/ton for PPBC inj., at $1370/ton for PPRC inj., at $1350/ton for LDPE film, at $1450/ton for LDPE coating, at $1270/ton HDPE film and at $1290/ton for HDPE b/m all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market