Malaysian producer announces Sept PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new PE prices stand at MYR5030/ton ($1177/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5110/ton ($1196/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5160/ton ($1207/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5750/ton ($1345/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5950/ton ($1392/ton) for LDPE inj., at MYR6080/ton ($1422/ton) for LDPE coating and at MYR5300/ton ($1240/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR4950/ton ($1158/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5100/ton ($1193/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5150/ton ($1205/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5450/ton ($1275/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia