Malaysian producer announces local PE and PP offers for May
The producer’s new PE prices stand at MYR5330/ton ($1228/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5410/ton ($1247/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5460/ton ($1258/ton) for HDPE inj, at MYR6050/ton ($1394/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6250/ton ($1440/ton) for LDPE Inj., at MYR6380/ton ($1470/ton) for LDPE coating and at MYR5600/ton ($1290/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR5250/ton ($1210/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5400/ton ($1244/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5500/ton ($1267/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5800/ton ($1336/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
According to a distributor from the northern part of the country, the producer did not have offers for LLDPE c4 film in the previous month while another reported ongoing limitation for homo-PP grade PD943, PP copolymer grade SM488 and PP high flow MI50; which are all important for preparation of Eid festival.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness