Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for August
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR5080/ton ($1249/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at MYR5330/ton ($1311/ton) for PP random copolymer injection and at MYR4840/ton ($1190/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are now at MYR5170/ton ($1272/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5430/ton ($1335/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5270/ton ($1296/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR4920/ton ($1210/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR5000/ton ($1230/ton) for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019