Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for February
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR5600/ton ($1261/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at MYR5900/ton ($1328/ton) for PP random copolymer injection, at MYR5350/ton ($1204/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and at MYR5500/ton ($1238/ton) for PP film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are at MYR6200/ton ($1396/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6400/ton ($1441/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5750/ton ($1294/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5350/ton ($1204/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR5430/ton ($1222/ton) for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers