Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for Jan
The producer’s new prices stand at MYR4000/ton ($931/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR4900/ton ($1140/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5150/ton ($1198/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5250/ton ($1222/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at MYR4860/ton ($1131/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR4930/ton ($1147/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and injection, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November