Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for March
The producer’s new prices stand at MYR4100/ton ($970/ton) for homo-PP raffia, injection and film, at MYR4990/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5240/ton ($1240/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5130/ton ($1214/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at MYR4780/ton ($1130/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR4850/ton ($1147/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand