Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for March
The producer’s new prices stand at MYR4100/ton ($970/ton) for homo-PP raffia, injection and film, at MYR4990/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5240/ton ($1240/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5130/ton ($1214/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at MYR4780/ton ($1130/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR4850/ton ($1147/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets