Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for March
The producer’s new prices stand at MYR4100/ton ($970/ton) for homo-PP raffia, injection and film, at MYR4990/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5240/ton ($1240/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5130/ton ($1214/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at MYR4780/ton ($1130/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR4850/ton ($1147/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike