Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for March
The producer’s new prices stand at MYR4100/ton ($970/ton) for homo-PP raffia, injection and film, at MYR4990/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5240/ton ($1240/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5130/ton ($1214/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at MYR4780/ton ($1130/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR4850/ton ($1147/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE stabilizes in Turkey and SEA, buyers remain skeptical
- China homo-PP market keeps dropping as bearish factors prevail
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets signal further weakness towards year-end
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports