Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for March
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR5800/ton ($1296/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at MYR6100/ton ($1363/ton) for PP random copolymer injection, at MYR5580/ton ($1217/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and at MYR5730/ton ($1281/ton) for PP film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR6380/ton ($1426/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6580/ton ($1471/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR6710/ton ($1500/ton) for LDPE coating, at MYR5950/ton ($1330/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5630/ton ($1258/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5710/ton ($1276/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at MYR5760/ton ($1287/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows