Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for March
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR5800/ton ($1296/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at MYR6100/ton ($1363/ton) for PP random copolymer injection, at MYR5580/ton ($1217/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and at MYR5730/ton ($1281/ton) for PP film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR6380/ton ($1426/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6580/ton ($1471/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR6710/ton ($1500/ton) for LDPE coating, at MYR5950/ton ($1330/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5630/ton ($1258/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5710/ton ($1276/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at MYR5760/ton ($1287/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will China's local PP market retain futures-driven gains prior to holidays?
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand