Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for March
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR5800/ton ($1296/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at MYR6100/ton ($1363/ton) for PP random copolymer injection, at MYR5580/ton ($1217/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and at MYR5730/ton ($1281/ton) for PP film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR6380/ton ($1426/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6580/ton ($1471/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR6710/ton ($1500/ton) for LDPE coating, at MYR5950/ton ($1330/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5630/ton ($1258/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5710/ton ($1276/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at MYR5760/ton ($1287/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East