Malaysian producer announces local PP, PE prices for May
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR4850/ton ($1243/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at MYR5150/ton ($1320/ton) for PP random copolymer injection, at MYR4660/ton ($1195/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and at MYR4810/ton ($1233/ton) for PP film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices remain at MYR5200/ton ($1333/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5360/ton ($1374/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5350/ton ($1371/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5000/ton ($1282/ton) for HDPE film and at MYR5080/ton ($1302/ton) for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand