Malaysian producer cuts July PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer cut its PP grades by $10-30/ton while its PE offers retreated by $40/ton for LDPE and by $20-30/ton for HDPE grades.
The producer’s July offers are standing at $1120/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1170/ton for film and fibre, at $1150/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1240/ton for PP random copolymer injection, at $1280/ton LDPE film, at $1120/ton HDPE film and at $1130/ton for HDPE blow moulding all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures