Malaysian producer increases Aug PP prices to Indonesia, keeps PE stable
The producer increased its offers by $10/ton for PP random copolymer and by $20/ton for homo-PP and PP block copolymer.
The producer’s August PP offers are standing at $1140/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1170/ton for film and PP block copolymer injection, at $1190/ton for fibre, at $1250/ton for PP random copolymer injection and at $1300/ton for PP random copolymer blow moulding all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at $1280/ton for LDPE film, at $1380/ton LDPE coating, at $1120/ton for HDPE film and at $1130/ton for HDPE blow moulding all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds