Malaysian producer lifts Aug PE, PP prices to local and regional markets
The producer reportedly increased its domestic offers by MYR120/ton ($28/ton) for PP and HDPE, by MYR50/ton ($11/ton) for LDPE and by MYR100/ton ($23/ton) for LLDPE when compared to its July levels.
The producer’s new PE prices stand at MYR5030/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5110/ton ($1188/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5160/ton ($1200/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5550/ton ($1290/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5750/ton ($1337/ton) for LDPE inj., at MYR5930/ton ($1379/ton) for LDPE coating and at MYR5300/ton ($1232/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR4950/ton ($1151/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5100/ton ($1185/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5150/ton ($1198/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5450/ton ($1267/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
Meanwhile, traders reported that the producer applied an upward revision on its August offers to the regional markets except for Indonesia. When compared to its initial August announcement levels, the producer increased its offers by $30/ton for PP and LDPE, and by $20/ton for HDPE and LLDPE.
Traders reported import offers from the producer at $1120/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, at $1240/ton for LDPE film, at $1130/ton for homo-PP injection, at $1180/ton for PPBC injection and at $1280/ton for PPRC injection, all on CIF SEA excluding Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China