Malaysian producer lifts local PET prices
The source said, “We received many inquiries since last week following increases on PET prices. We think that demand is stable. We are running our plant at full rates.”
The producer currently offers PET bottle at MYR3850-3900/ton ($897-909/ton) FD Malaysia, cash basis. Meanwhile, for the regional market, the producer’s offers stand at $890/ton CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year