Malaysian producer lowers Jan PP, PE prices to local market
When compared to last month, the producer cut HDPE and LDPE offers by MYR300/ton ($72/ton), homo-PP raffia, and injection by MYR500/ton ($119/ton), PP copolymers by MYR400/ton ($96/ton).
Meanwhile, the producer skipped HDPE inj. offers due to lack of stock amid production issues.
The producer’s January PE prices were standing at MYR5320/ton ($1256/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5420/ton ($1280/ton) for HDPE blow molding, at MYR6870/ton ($1622/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR7210/ton ($1702/ton) for inj., and to MYR7250/ton ($1712/ton) for coating, all on FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
January PP prices, meanwhile, were reported at MYR5500/ton ($1299/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5700/ton ($1346/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5710/ton ($1348/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5990/ton ($1414/ton) for PPRC inj., with similar terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market