Malaysian producer raises local PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR4590/ton ($1108/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR4830/ton ($1165/ton) for PP block copolymer injection and at MYR5080/ton ($1226/ton) for PP random copolymer injection, all on an FD Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer now offers HDPE film at MYR4850/ton ($1170/ton), HDPE blow moulding at MYR4930/ton ($1190/ton), HDPE injection at MYR4980/ton ($1202/ton), LDPE film at MYR5220/ton ($1260/ton), LDPE injection at MYR5430/ton ($1310/ton) and LDPE coating at MYR5550/ton ($1339/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion