Malaysian producer reduces local PP, PE prices for Nov
The producer’s November PE prices stand at MRY5390/ton ($1259/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5640/ton ($1317/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5720/ton ($1336/ton) for LDPE coating, at MYR5400/ton ($1261/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5350/ton ($1249/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5420-5480/ton ($1266-1280/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at MYR5420/ton ($1266/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at MYR4620/ton ($1079/ton) for raffia and injection, at MYR4770/ton ($1114/ton) for PP film, at MYR4930/ton ($1151/ton) for PP block copolymer and at MYR5240/ton ($1224/ton) for PP random copolymer, all on an FD Malaysia, 30/60 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months