Malaysian producer reduces local PP, PE prices for Nov
The producer’s November PE prices stand at MRY5390/ton ($1259/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5640/ton ($1317/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR5720/ton ($1336/ton) for LDPE coating, at MYR5400/ton ($1261/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5350/ton ($1249/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5420-5480/ton ($1266-1280/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at MYR5420/ton ($1266/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at MYR4620/ton ($1079/ton) for raffia and injection, at MYR4770/ton ($1114/ton) for PP film, at MYR4930/ton ($1151/ton) for PP block copolymer and at MYR5240/ton ($1224/ton) for PP random copolymer, all on an FD Malaysia, 30/60 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets