Malaysian producer reveals Dec PP, PE offers to local market
The producer decreased its new offers by MYR350/ton ($83ton) for HDPE film and blow moulding and by MYR400/ton ($95/ton) for HDPE inj. As for PP and LDPE grades, offers were down by MYR300/ton ($71/ton) on the month.
The producer’s December PE prices currently stand at MYR5220/ton ($1240/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5300/ton ($1259/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR5210/ton ($1238ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR4800/ton ($1140/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5290/ton ($1257/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR5330/ton ($1266/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s new prices now stand at MYR5350/ton ($1271/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5500/ton ($1307/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5600/ton ($1330/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5850/ton ($1390/ton) for PPRC inj. with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s PP and PE markets extend losses into June, liquidity issues persist
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply