Malaysian producer reveals July PP, PE offers to local market
The producer’s new PE prices stand at MYR4910/ton ($1140/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR4990/ton ($1158/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5040/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5500/ton ($1277/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR5700/ton ($1323/ton) for LDPE inj., at MYR5880/ton ($1365/ton) for LDPE coating and at MYR5200/ton ($1207/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at MYR4830/ton ($1121/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR4980/ton ($1156/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5030/ton ($1167/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5330/ton ($1237/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment term excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December