Malaysian producer reveals March PP, PE prices to local market
The producer cut its new PP offers by MYR150/ton ($36/ton) on the month for homo-PP raffia and injection and by MYR100/ton ($24/ton) for homo-PP film, PPBC inj. and PPRC inj.
The producer’s March PP prices currently stand at MYR4550/ton ($1083/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR4750/ton ($1130/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR4670/ton ($1111/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR4970/ton ($1183/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
As for PE, the producer also decreased its new offers by MYR80/ton ($19/ton) from last month for all HDPE film while offers for other HDPE and LDPE grades remained steady.
The producer’s March PE offers are reported at MYR3860/ton ($918/ton) for HDPE film, MYR3940/ton ($937/ton) blow molding, at MYR4160/ton ($990/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR4470/ton ($1064/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR4710/ton ($1121/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR4750/ton ($1130/ton) for LDPE coating, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops