Malaysian producer reveals local PP, PE prices for January
The producer’s new offers indicate increases of MYR50/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE grades, by MYR100/ton ($22/ton) for LDPE grades, by MYR200/ton ($44/ton) for LLDPE grades while their PP prices are also up by MYR100/ton ($22/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and film and by MYR140/ton ($31/ton) for PPRC injection compared to their most recent levels.
The producer’s new PP prices stand at MYR5740/ton ($1282/ton) for PP random copolymer injection, at MYR5270/ton ($1177/ton) for homo PP film, and at MYR5120/ton ($1143/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, all on an FD Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are now at MYR6100/ton ($1362/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6300/ton ($1407/ton) for LDPE injection, at MYR6430/ton ($1436/ton) for LDPE coating, at MYR5750/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE film, at MYR5300/ton ($1183/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5430/ton ($1212/ton) for HDPE injection, and at MYR5380/ton ($1201/ton) for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing