Malaysian producer revises Sept PP, PE prices up
The producer’s PE prices currently stand at MYR5480/ton ($1296/ton) for HDPE film, at MYR5560/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at MYR 5610/ton ($1326/ton) for HDPE inj., at MYR5950/ton ($1407/ton) for LDPE film, at MYR6150/ton ($1454/ton) for LDPE inj. and at MYR6330/ton ($1497/ton) for LDPE coating, all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices now stand at MYR5350/ton ($1265/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at MYR5500/ton ($1300/ton) for homo-PP film, at MYR5550/ton ($1312/ton) for PPBC inj. and at MYR5850/ton ($1383/ton) for PPRC inj., all on an FD Malaysia, 30 days deferred payment excluding VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What will October unfold for Turkey’s PE markets?
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels