Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for Dec
LDPE mixed color/black film grade is at $738/ton while LDPE black non film grade is at $651/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $1031/ton. LDPE film grade N 1 is at $1013/ton, LDPE film grade N 2 is at $976/ton and LDPE N3 is at $926/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG film grade is at $763/ton while natural grade is at $1001/ton and mixed color films factory grade is at $838/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $988/ton while white (pipe) is at $751/ton and black (pipe) is at $851/ton. HDPE black/mixed color film grade is at $838/ton and regrind HDPE blue color drum is at $901/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow and PP black/mixed color grade are at $788/ton, black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $888/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $688/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $813/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $663/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1163/ton for natural, $888/ton for blue and at $788/ton for black. ABS is offered at $988/ton for milky and at $863/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines