Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for Dec
LDPE mixed color/black film grade is at $738/ton while LDPE black non film grade is at $651/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $1031/ton. LDPE film grade N 1 is at $1013/ton, LDPE film grade N 2 is at $976/ton and LDPE N3 is at $926/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG film grade is at $763/ton while natural grade is at $1001/ton and mixed color films factory grade is at $838/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $988/ton while white (pipe) is at $751/ton and black (pipe) is at $851/ton. HDPE black/mixed color film grade is at $838/ton and regrind HDPE blue color drum is at $901/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow and PP black/mixed color grade are at $788/ton, black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $888/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $688/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $813/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $663/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1163/ton for natural, $888/ton for blue and at $788/ton for black. ABS is offered at $988/ton for milky and at $863/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?