Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for July
LDPE black films AG grade is at $759/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $747/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $636/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $994/ton while LDPE film grade N 1 is at $957/ton and LDPE film grade N 2 is at $920/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG films grade is at $797/ton while white is at $933/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $958/ton while white (film) is at $797/ton and black (pipe) is at $871/ton. HDPE black/mixed color film is at $809/ton while regrind HDPE blue color drum are at $710/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow are at $760/ton while black/mixed color is at $710/ton and black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $859/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $760/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $785/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $636/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1131/ton for natural, $858/ton for blue and at $759/ton for black. ABS is offered at $958/ton for milky and at $834/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months