Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for June
LDPE black films AG grade is at $827/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $814/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $696/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $1091/ton while LDPE film grade N 1 is at $1051/ton and LDPE film grade N 2 is at $1012/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG films grade is at $867/ton while black film grade is at $880/ton and white is at $1012/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $1038/ton while white (film) is at $867/ton and black (pipe) is at $946/ton. HDPE mixed color film and regrind HDPE blue color drum are at $880/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow are at $827/ton while black/mixed color is at $827/ton and black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $933/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $775/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $854/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $696/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1222/ton for natural, $933/ton for blue and at $827/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1038/ton for milky and at $906/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS