Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for June
LDPE black films AG grade is at $827/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $814/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $696/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $1091/ton while LDPE film grade N 1 is at $1051/ton and LDPE film grade N 2 is at $1012/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG films grade is at $867/ton while black film grade is at $880/ton and white is at $1012/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $1038/ton while white (film) is at $867/ton and black (pipe) is at $946/ton. HDPE mixed color film and regrind HDPE blue color drum are at $880/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow are at $827/ton while black/mixed color is at $827/ton and black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $933/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $775/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $854/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $696/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1222/ton for natural, $933/ton for blue and at $827/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1038/ton for milky and at $906/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov