Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for Nov
LDPE mixed color/black film grade is at $760/ton while LDPE black non film grade is at $671/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $1038/ton. LDPE film grade N 1 is at $987/ton, LDPE film grade N 2 is at $962/ton and LDPE N 3 is at $911/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG film grade is at $886/ton while natural grade is at $1025/ton and mixed color films factory grade is at $848/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $1000/ton while white (film) is at $797/ton and black (pipe) is at $861/ton. HDPE black/mixed color film grade is at $848/ton and regrind HDPE blue color drum is at $911/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow and PP black/mixed color grade are at $797/ton, black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $899/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $696/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $823/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $671/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1177/ton for natural, $899/ton for blue and at $797/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1000/ton for milky and at $873/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019