Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for Sept
LDPE black film AG grade is at $782/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $756/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $641/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $1051/ton while LDPE film grade N 1 is at $1012/ton and LDPE film grade N 2 is at $974/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG film grade is at $782/ton while natural film grade is at $1038/ton and black film grade is at $859/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $974/ton while white (film) is at $807/ton and black (pipe) is at $884/ton. HDPE mixed color film grade and regrind HDPE blue color drum are at $859/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow and PP black/mixed color grade are at $807/ton and black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $910/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $756/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $833/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $679/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1192/ton for natural, $910/ton for blue and at $807/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1012/ton for milky and at $884/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand