Malaysian recycle producer announces FOB prices for Sept
LDPE black film AG grade is at $782/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $756/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $641/ton. LDPE film grade N A is at $1051/ton while LDPE film grade N 1 is at $1012/ton and LDPE film grade N 2 is at $974/ton.
For LLDPE, black from AG film grade is at $782/ton while natural film grade is at $1038/ton and black film grade is at $859/ton.
HDPE natural (film, pipe) is at $974/ton while white (film) is at $807/ton and black (pipe) is at $884/ton. HDPE mixed color film grade and regrind HDPE blue color drum are at $859/ton.
PP red, blue, green and yellow and PP black/mixed color grade are at $807/ton and black glossy MFI 17/2.16kg is at $910/ton. PP black inject grade (MRP) is at $756/ton and natural/white grade MFI 11/2.16 kg is at $833/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade-grey color is at $679/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1192/ton for natural, $910/ton for blue and at $807/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1012/ton for milky and at $884/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high