Malaysian recycle producer announces January FOB prices
LDPE black films AG grade is at $867/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $818/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $672/ton while LDPE blue film grade is at $843/ton.
For LLDPE, natural and white grades are at $1062/ton while black film grade is at $818/ton and black from AG films grade is at $916/ton.
HDPE natural is at $1062/ton while white is at $916/ton and black is at $892/ton.
PP red, blue and green are at $806/ton while black copolymer cap grade is at $867/ton and natural/white extrusion yarn is at $818/ton. PP black inject grade is at $770/ton and black/mixed color yarn extrusion grade is at $667/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade is at $477/ton while powder blue k65 pipe grade is at $623/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1209/ton for natural, $916/ton for blue and at $831/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1014/ton for milky and at $843/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops