Malaysian recycle producer announces January FOB prices
LDPE black films AG grade is at $867/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $818/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $672/ton while LDPE blue film grade is at $843/ton.
For LLDPE, natural and white grades are at $1062/ton while black film grade is at $818/ton and black from AG films grade is at $916/ton.
HDPE natural is at $1062/ton while white is at $916/ton and black is at $892/ton.
PP red, blue and green are at $806/ton while black copolymer cap grade is at $867/ton and natural/white extrusion yarn is at $818/ton. PP black inject grade is at $770/ton and black/mixed color yarn extrusion grade is at $667/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade is at $477/ton while powder blue k65 pipe grade is at $623/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1209/ton for natural, $916/ton for blue and at $831/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1014/ton for milky and at $843/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?