Malaysian recycle producer announces January FOB prices
LDPE black films AG grade is at $867/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $818/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $672/ton while LDPE blue film grade is at $843/ton.
For LLDPE, natural and white grades are at $1062/ton while black film grade is at $818/ton and black from AG films grade is at $916/ton.
HDPE natural is at $1062/ton while white is at $916/ton and black is at $892/ton.
PP red, blue and green are at $806/ton while black copolymer cap grade is at $867/ton and natural/white extrusion yarn is at $818/ton. PP black inject grade is at $770/ton and black/mixed color yarn extrusion grade is at $667/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade is at $477/ton while powder blue k65 pipe grade is at $623/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1209/ton for natural, $916/ton for blue and at $831/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1014/ton for milky and at $843/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?