Malaysian recycle producer announces January FOB prices
LDPE black films AG grade is at $867/ton while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at $818/ton. LDPE black non film grade is at $672/ton while LDPE blue film grade is at $843/ton.
For LLDPE, natural and white grades are at $1062/ton while black film grade is at $818/ton and black from AG films grade is at $916/ton.
HDPE natural is at $1062/ton while white is at $916/ton and black is at $892/ton.
PP red, blue and green are at $806/ton while black copolymer cap grade is at $867/ton and natural/white extrusion yarn is at $818/ton. PP black inject grade is at $770/ton and black/mixed color yarn extrusion grade is at $667/ton.
For PVC, powder pipe grade is at $477/ton while powder blue k65 pipe grade is at $623/ton.
For styrenics, HIPS is at $1209/ton for natural, $916/ton for blue and at $831/ton for black. ABS is offered at $1014/ton for milky and at $843/ton for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?