Malaysian recycle producer announces September FOB prices
LDPE black films AG grade is at MYR4020/ton ($998/ton) while LDPE mixed color UK/black is at MYR3070/ton ($762/ton). LDPE black non film grade is at MYR3470/ton ($861/ton) while LDPE natural A is at MYR4020/ton ($998/ton).
For LLDPE, natural grade is at MYR4020/ton ($998/ton) while white is at MYR3670/ton ($911/ton).
HDPE natural is at MYR3870/ton ($961/ton) while white UK is at MYR3670/ton ($911/ton) and black is at MYR3520/ton ($874/ton).
PP red, blue and green are at MYR3070/ton ($762/ton) while black copolymer cap grade is at MYR3370/ton ($836/ton) and natural/white extrusion yarn is at MYR3770/ton ($936/ton).
For PVC, powder pipe grade is at MYR1870/ton ($464/ton) while soft k45 grade is at MYR2270/ton ($563/ton).
For styrenics, HIPS is at MYR4870/ton ($1209/ton) for natural, MYR3670/ton ($911/ton) for blue and at MYR3320/ton ($824/ton) for black. ABS is offered at MYR4070/ton ($1010/ton) for milky and at MYR3370/ton ($836/ton) for black.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS