Markit’s Turkey manufacturing PMI rises considerably in March
The increase was attributed to the increase in production at the fastest rate of three years on the back of the rise in new orders at the strongest pace since December 2015. This rise in new orders led to an increase in output as well as manufacturing employment. Also, the increase in the volume of new business was the largest since December 2015. New export orders were up at the fastest pace since April 2014 while the rise in employment was the fastest since February 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe