May benzene, butadiene contracts settle in US
Accordingly, the benzene contract for May settled in the range of $2.69-2.70/gallon ($804-807/ton), with Phillips 66 settling its contracts at $2.69/gal ($804/ton), down 2 cents/gal ($44/ton) from April and ExxonMobil at $2.70/gal ($807/ton), up 4 cents/gal ($88/ton) from the previous settlement.
May butadiene contracts, meanwhile, was agreed at 64 cents/lb ($1410/ton), down 29 cents/lb ($639/ton) from April’s settlement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years