May benzene, butadiene contracts settle in US
Accordingly, the benzene contract for May settled in the range of $2.69-2.70/gallon ($804-807/ton), with Phillips 66 settling its contracts at $2.69/gal ($804/ton), down 2 cents/gal ($44/ton) from April and ExxonMobil at $2.70/gal ($807/ton), up 4 cents/gal ($88/ton) from the previous settlement.
May butadiene contracts, meanwhile, was agreed at 64 cents/lb ($1410/ton), down 29 cents/lb ($639/ton) from April’s settlement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic