Media: Iran will give priority to oil exports
As part of their plans to boost crude shipments to pre-sanction levels, Iran will increase its oil exports by 500,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) within a week after the sanctions are lifted and by 1 million bpd within six months of lifting sanctions.
Most analysts believe that Iran’s plans to expand production following an expected easing of sanctions will exert further downward pressure on an already oversupplied oil market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months