Media: Iran will give priority to oil exports
As part of their plans to boost crude shipments to pre-sanction levels, Iran will increase its oil exports by 500,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) within a week after the sanctions are lifted and by 1 million bpd within six months of lifting sanctions.
Most analysts believe that Iran’s plans to expand production following an expected easing of sanctions will exert further downward pressure on an already oversupplied oil market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?