Media: Iran will give priority to oil exports
As part of their plans to boost crude shipments to pre-sanction levels, Iran will increase its oil exports by 500,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) within a week after the sanctions are lifted and by 1 million bpd within six months of lifting sanctions.
Most analysts believe that Iran’s plans to expand production following an expected easing of sanctions will exert further downward pressure on an already oversupplied oil market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Expectations for May PVC pricing call for sharp decreases in Asia
- Confusion over Vietnam lockdown drives local PE prices to fresh lows
- European PVC producers start revealing April offers, drops vary in size
- April drops send import PP to 4-year low in Turkey, PE lowest in 12 years
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb fail to catch up with last year’s record on coronavirus
- Saudi major announces April PP, PE prices with sizeable drops as lockdown ramps up
- European PET demand soars, will it alleviate cost pressure?
- US PE pioneers aggressive prices globally, responding to energy slump
- Asian PS markets fall to lowest in more than a decade, ABS hits 4-year low