Media reports: Iran’s oil exports to soar 60% on the year
May exports are expected to reach 2.1 million bpd from 1.3 million bpd in the same month of 2015. Exports to Asia reached 1.7 million bpd in April, which is almost three times bigger than a year ago and the most since 2011. Meanwhile, exports to China stood at 840,000 bpd in April and are expected to reach over 620,000 bpd in May, according to the source. Exports to Europe reached 487,000 bpd and are likely to reach 400,000 bpd this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets