Media reports: Iran’s oil exports to soar 60% on the year
May exports are expected to reach 2.1 million bpd from 1.3 million bpd in the same month of 2015. Exports to Asia reached 1.7 million bpd in April, which is almost three times bigger than a year ago and the most since 2011. Meanwhile, exports to China stood at 840,000 bpd in April and are expected to reach over 620,000 bpd in May, according to the source. Exports to Europe reached 487,000 bpd and are likely to reach 400,000 bpd this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand