Media reports: Iran’s oil exports to soar 60% on the year
May exports are expected to reach 2.1 million bpd from 1.3 million bpd in the same month of 2015. Exports to Asia reached 1.7 million bpd in April, which is almost three times bigger than a year ago and the most since 2011. Meanwhile, exports to China stood at 840,000 bpd in April and are expected to reach over 620,000 bpd in May, according to the source. Exports to Europe reached 487,000 bpd and are likely to reach 400,000 bpd this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains