Media reports: Iran’s oil exports to soar 60% on the year
May exports are expected to reach 2.1 million bpd from 1.3 million bpd in the same month of 2015. Exports to Asia reached 1.7 million bpd in April, which is almost three times bigger than a year ago and the most since 2011. Meanwhile, exports to China stood at 840,000 bpd in April and are expected to reach over 620,000 bpd in May, according to the source. Exports to Europe reached 487,000 bpd and are likely to reach 400,000 bpd this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets