Media reports: Iran’s oil exports to soar 60% on the year
May exports are expected to reach 2.1 million bpd from 1.3 million bpd in the same month of 2015. Exports to Asia reached 1.7 million bpd in April, which is almost three times bigger than a year ago and the most since 2011. Meanwhile, exports to China stood at 840,000 bpd in April and are expected to reach over 620,000 bpd in May, according to the source. Exports to Europe reached 487,000 bpd and are likely to reach 400,000 bpd this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe