Mexico’s Ethylene XXI’s LDPE plant to start operations
One of the two HDPE plants at the Ethylene XXI project was launched on April 6 while the second HDPE plant was started up on April 28. The Ethylene XXI project had started ethylene production in March. Located in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, the new project will have production capacities of 1 million tons/year of ethylene, 750,000 tons/year of HDPE and 300,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand