Mexico’s Ethylene XXI’s LDPE plant to start operations
One of the two HDPE plants at the Ethylene XXI project was launched on April 6 while the second HDPE plant was started up on April 28. The Ethylene XXI project had started ethylene production in March. Located in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, the new project will have production capacities of 1 million tons/year of ethylene, 750,000 tons/year of HDPE and 300,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand, lower costs drag Asia PET markets down
- Small rally in Vietnamese local PP, PE markets proves short-lived
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe