Mexico’s Ethylene XXI’s LDPE plant to start operations
One of the two HDPE plants at the Ethylene XXI project was launched on April 6 while the second HDPE plant was started up on April 28. The Ethylene XXI project had started ethylene production in March. Located in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, the new project will have production capacities of 1 million tons/year of ethylene, 750,000 tons/year of HDPE and 300,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa