Mexico’s Pemex announces results for Q2
The company’s operational income; however, fell 42% to 71.5 billion Peso ($4.03 billion)to in Q2 on a yearly basis, while its revenue rose by 26% to 322.5 billion Peso (18.17 billion) on the year.
Meanwhile, the company’s debt fell by 8.1% to 1.823 billion Peso ($102 million) due to the depreciation in the US dollar.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September