Mid-Eastern producer adjusts Dec PP, PE prices down to Egypt
The producers’ offers are now $10/ton lower for HDPE blow moulding and injection, $20/ton lower for HDPE and LLDPE film, and $40/ton lower for PP raffia and injection. However, their LLDPE injection offers were reduced by a larger amount of $45-55/ton. The producer’s new offers stand at $1480/ton for HDPE film, b/m and injection as well as LLDPE film and injection on a CIF, 90 days basis. Meanwhile, the producer offers LDPE film at $1500/ton and homo-PP at $1420/ton with the same terms.
A distributor who received new prices from the producer commented that they are planning to purchase some cargoes this week. “However, we are aiming to achieve further decreases on our deals,” he added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP upturn enters third week on more bullish fundamentals
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion