Mid-Eastern producer adjusts Dec PP, PE prices down to Egypt
The producers’ offers are now $10/ton lower for HDPE blow moulding and injection, $20/ton lower for HDPE and LLDPE film, and $40/ton lower for PP raffia and injection. However, their LLDPE injection offers were reduced by a larger amount of $45-55/ton. The producer’s new offers stand at $1480/ton for HDPE film, b/m and injection as well as LLDPE film and injection on a CIF, 90 days basis. Meanwhile, the producer offers LDPE film at $1500/ton and homo-PP at $1420/ton with the same terms.
A distributor who received new prices from the producer commented that they are planning to purchase some cargoes this week. “However, we are aiming to achieve further decreases on our deals,” he added.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons